Sunday, July 5, 2009

End Week One, My Weekend Update

My Weekend Update:
My discussion board involvement included responding to others' posts and to Vanessa's threads. I scrambled to set up my first wiki page. I chose After comparing my peers' choices and creating accounts in Blogspot and Edublog to compare ease of useage, I found Blogspot to be overall a better looking product, a little more professional in appearance. I also added or subscribed to all my classmates' weblogs to my Google Reader account. I have read or scanned over all my classmates' journal entries through Google Reader, and responded to one where the student reported that he was having a connectivity issue and was not able to log in to the FSU site. I have made my own comparison between wikis and blog pages to learn of their strengths and abilities to get an idea of which would be best to use for one of my Produsage assignments. I also finished "Here Comes EveryBody"; if I did any skimming it would be on chapter eleven and the epilogue, otherwise I found it to be a very intriguing read. I believe I referenced Shirky in some of my discussion group responses. All in all, at the end of this week I find my head spinning as I complete this post at 11:58PM on Sunday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment